Give us a call at 401-300-5760 or email us at: email@example.com
Bianchi Commercial & Residential Painting Referral Program
Bianchi Commercial & Residential Painting
is pleased to offer a reward of $100 to anyone who sends a customer our way and $100 off the referrals paint job.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below to see details.
- You do not have to be a Rhode Island or Massachusetts Bianchi Commercial & Residential Painting customer to be eligible for this program.
- You may not refer yourself.
- Only one referral per address.
- You may only refer a customer once and receive $100 once. If that referral completes an additional project, it is not counted as a new referral.
- Bianchi Commercial & Residential Painting will verify status regarding referral. For example, if the person’s name and address is already in Bianchi Commercial & Residential Painting’s system, that person won’t be considered a new referral.
- The referral must be newly entered into the system as your referral prior to the first appointment. The referral must schedule an estimate with a Sales Representative within 30 days of referral to qualify.
- A referred homeowner cannot be considered as a customer until their painting project has been completed – with at least a $1,500 purchase price, within a year of being referred to Bianchi Commercial and Residential Painting.
Once the job is complete the referral will receive $100 off their total amount.
- It must be perfectly clear to Bianchi Commercial & Residential Painting that a customer is actually a referral from you prior to their first appointment and not from a different lead source (i.e TV, radio, newspaper, event, etc).
- A referred customer must state they are a referral prior to their appointment.
- The customer must state you referred them. You cannot call Bianchi Commercial & Residential Painting claiming a person already in the system is your referral.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks after a customer’s project has been completed and paid in full before the $100 referral check is sent.